NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE IN NZ AND AUSTRALIA
- Camera Adapter works with all Gloworm Go Pro Style Helmet Mounts
- Also compaitable with GoPro® Hero Cameras, Shimano® CM1000, and Garmin® VIRB Cameras
- Positions your light or camera out front and center
- Rotate and Slide your Camera to capture different views
- Mounts Upside down or Right side up
- Torque not to exceed 1.3Nm/12inlbs.
- Made from a CARBON composite Nylon
- Weight 15g
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the U.S.A
- We recommend mounting the Camera adapter in the middle to the back of the mount for better stability.
- Remove the bolt and washer from the adapter and install into the mounting arm slot.
- Thread on the adapter with the washer on the opposite side flush against the bolt head.
- Torque to no more than 1.3Nm/12inlbs using a Hex wrench.
- Apply a small amount of purple LOCTITE® #222 to the threads of the adapter bolt if needed to keep it from coming loose.
Garmin VIRB and Shimano® CM1000 Cameras
- Note: Shimano® CM1000 and Garmin® VIRB Cameras require the use of a GoPro® buckle to mount to our adapter.