NOTE: ALL ORDERS MADE FROM OUTSIDE OF NEW ZEALAND CONTAINING MORSA MOUNTS WILL BE SENT IN TWO SHIPMENTS. ONE CONTAINING MORSA MOUNTS, WITH THE OTHER CONTAINING THE REMAINDER OF YOUR ORDER WHERE APPLICABLE.
- Camera Adapter works with all Gloworm Go Pro Style Helmet Mounts
- Also compaitable with GoPro® Hero Cameras, Shimano® CM1000, and Garmin® VIRB Cameras
- Positions your light or camera out front and center
- Rotate and Slide your Camera to capture different views
- Mounts Upside down or Right side up
- Torque not to exceed 1.3Nm/12inlbs.
- Made from a CARBON composite Nylon
- Weight 15g
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the U.S.A
- We recommend mounting the Camera adapter in the middle to the back of the mount for better stability.
- Remove the bolt and washer from the adapter and install into the mounting arm slot.
- Thread on the adapter with the washer on the opposite side flush against the bolt head.
- Torque to no more than 1.3Nm/12inlbs using a Hex wrench.
- Apply a small amount of purple LOCTITE® #222 to the threads of the adapter bolt if needed to keep it from coming loose.
Garmin VIRB and Shimano® CM1000 Cameras
- Note: Shimano® CM1000 and Garmin® VIRB Cameras require the use of a GoPro® buckle to mount to our adapter.