Gloworm warrants to the original owner for the specified duration, its products, to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship and only the limitations or exclusions set out below.
This warranty to the original owner only, shall terminate and be of not further effect 12 months after
the date of original sale, as detailed on your product receipt.
1. Products damaged as a result of impact or exposure to extremes for which the product is not designed.
2. Products improperly used or not operated in accordance with the provided instructions.
3. Products used in conjunction with equipment or parts or as part of a system not manufactured by Gloworm.
4. Products repaired/disassembled by someone other than a Gloworm representative/manufacturer for a defect or malfunction covered by this warranty.
5. Products that are modified, altered or used as part of any conversion, sub assemblies or configurations.
6. Products that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained, used for commercial purposes, misused or abused or involved in accidents. It is your responsibility to regularly examine the product to determine the need for normal service or replacement.
7. Damage occurring during shipment of the products (such claims must be presented directly to the shipper).
8. Products that are purchased used, or in not-new condition without original packaging. Damage to products resulting from improper assembly or repair (or the techniques used), the use or installation of parts or accessories not compatible with the original intended use of the product, or the failure to follow the productwarnings, installation and usage instructions. This warranty does not apply if the original product decals are removed or original finish has been modified or removed.
9. Products purchased at, adjusted and or assembled by non Gloworm