New more effective cable strain relief
Introduction of HFC (High Flex Construction) Cables
Addition of Gloworm Universal Mount (can be used with GoPro)
Redesigned cable junction
100% rubber button providing a more robust positive feel
The 1500 lumen X2 is evolution rather than revolution. CNC machined from a single block of 6061-T6 Alloy and weighing it a mere 89g this waterproof unit turns night into day.
The X2’s output is optimised for your activity, with IMT (Intelligent Mode Technology).
- 2 User programmable Modes – Trail (3 light levels), Commuter (2 light levels)
- 3 Special modes – Flash (always on with a high output pulse), Emergency strobe (max output flash every 3 seconds), Dim (perfect for loading the bike in the car post ride)
A remote switch keeps your hand on the controls and the small size means there’s no massive weight hanging from the top of your helmet. A huge benefit of its design is the ability to mount on the front of the helmet meaning you’ll never catch your light on another overhanging tree. Additionally it can also mount on the handlebar or on the headstrap (if ordered) – it can also be mounted on a rifle or hunting bow using the go-pro style helmet mount!
- 1500 Lumens (independently verified by mtbr.com)
- IMT Technology
- Light Head Assembley only 89 grams
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Upgraded 6.8 AHr Lithium Ion Battery
- 2 X Cree U2 XM-L2 LEDS
- 2 Optic system (Spot/Flood)
- 3.5 HR runtime on max brightness
- 4HR Battery charge time (dependent on state of charge)
- Remote Switch
- Smart Charger
- Extension Cable
- X2 Lamp
- Quick Release Helmet Mount (can be used with GoPro)
- 31.8mm Quick Release Carbon Composite bar mount
- 6.8 AHr Lithium Ion Battery
- Hex Tool
- Spare optics (Wide Angle/Spot)
- Spares Bag
- Carbon Composite Universal Mount (can be used with GoPro)
- Battery mounted fuel guage
- IMT Technology
- Overheat and Overcharge Protection
TRAIL – LOW>MEDIUM>HIGH. SPECIAL MODE>SUPER DIM (All programmable to user requirements)
COMMUTE – LOW>HIGH. SPECIAL MODE>FLASH (2HZ) (All programmable to user requirements)
Special modes are activiated by holding down the button for 2 seconds. This allows the user to use the light without the need to cycle through the special mode (or off) and therefore interupting the steady beam of light.
The light is shutdown by holding the button for approximately 5 seconds. IMT gives the user the flexibility of mulitple programme options without being restricted to factory settings.